Women are on a mission to get to cloud nine, and that is why vibrators for women are becoming so popular. There are different types of vibrator sex toys. There are sex vibrator for anal stimulation as well as vibrators for females that are designed for clitoral stimulation and vaginal penetration.
What is a Vibrator?
The vibrator sex toy is a vibrating device designed to give vibrating stimulation for the clitoris, vagina, and anus in order to achieve orgasm. A vibrator for girls can also be used to induce sensation on other parts of the body like the nipples.
Things to Consider Before Buying Sex Vibrators
Before you go ahead to buy some vibrators for women, there are a few things to consider. Sex vibrators come in different sizes and shapes and are meant to suit different needs. Also, consider the speed, power, noise, and material the sex vibrator is made of.
Size You Like
Women vibrators come in many different sizes. The size of a sex vibrator you choose depends on the kind of stimulation you want. For a deeper penetration or something that looks like a penis, you can go for bigger vibrators for women.
Speed and Power
Vibrators for women are powered in different ways. Battery-powered vibrators for women are trendy and cheaper. Rechargeable sex vibrators save you the stress and cost of changing batteries regularly but are usually more expensive. Sex vibrators have different speeds, ranging from a very mild degree of vibration to a very strong one. Don't start with the highest vibration setting or this might be you -
If you are concerned about being loud, go for a woman vibrator that has a sound intensity of 40 decibels or lower. Many sex vibrators are designed to muffle sounds while some others have various speed settings that align with various sound levels.
You should be aware of what material, the woman vibrator you want to buy, is made of. After all, you will use the vibrator for sex. Sex vibrators can be made of plastic, metal, stainless steel, or silicone. Silicone vibrators for women are favorite because of its smooth texture and intense vibration. Avoid woman vibrators that may contain harmful chemicals like phthalates.
Using lubricant with sex vibrators reduces friction and increases sexual pleasure. Choosing lubricant depends on the material the woman vibrator is made from. It is advised to use water-based or oil-based lube for a silicone sex vibrator. Silicon-based lube will damage your silicon material toy.
Basic Styles of Sex Vibrators
There are many types of vibrators. Ranging from woman vibrator for solo pleasuring or massage to sex vibrators you can use with a partner. Some sex vibrators can be used for penetration, while others are for external stimulation.
1. Internal Vibrators: Internal sex vibrators for women are for those who desire stimulation through the vagina and G-spot
2. External Vibrators: This type of women vibrator can be used for stimulating the clitoris and labia
3. Combo Vibrator: Combo sex vibrators combine internal and external stimulation on the clitoris and G-spot
4. Anal Vibrator: Anal vibrators are used for stimulating inside and outside the anus.
5. Penis Focused Vibrators: These are sex vibrators stimulating the penis and the balls.
8 Types of Woman Vibrators You Must Know
There are many vibrator types to choose from when shopping for vibrators for girls. Ranging from bullet sex vibrator that will shoot you to cloud 9 to the fanciful but discreet lipstick vibrators for women. When it comes to vibrator sex toys, one size doesn't fit all. To get vibrators for women in India, check out Itspleazure.com
1. Bullet Vibrator
Bullet-vibrator is one of the best vibrators for clitoral stimulation. Just like the name, this woman vibrator is shaped like a bullet. Bullet vibrators for girls are very portable, and its size means you discreetly keep it in your purse.
How to Use Bullet Vibrator
There are so many ways to use the bullet vibrator.
- As vibrators for women, a bullet vibrator can be used to stimulate the nipple and thighs.
- These vibrators for women can be used together with a penis vibrator for a deeper orgasm.
- The best part is that you can turn it into a hands-free woman vibrator. Just dip it into your panties and let your hands go exploring.
Fifty Shades of Grey Bullet Vibrator
This discreet and portable vibrator for women is equipped with powerful single-speed settings to suit your pleasure. A recommended woman vibrator for first-timers.
2. G-Spot Vibrator
The G-spot is located just 1.5-2 inches inside the vagina facing front. Hitting the G-spot with a female vibrator gives you a mind-blowing vibrator orgasm. G-spot vibrators are uniquely designed with a slight curve to reach the g-spot. Some G-spot vibrators for women have rabbit ears to give extra clitoral stimulation.
How to Use G-spot Vibrator
- Put in the G-spot vibrator just 2-3 inches into the vagina.
- Turn on the sex vibrator at low speed, gradually moving it in and out until you hit the G-spot.
- Once you've hit the spot, increase the speed, and indulge yourself in erotic pleasure.
Waterproof G-spot vibrator
If you are craving for some fun in the shower, then this waterproof G-spot vibrators for women should be your bestie. It has an adjustable head, multi-speed vibration that lets you choose the pace for your arousal plus an easy on and off the dial.
3. Rabbit Vibrator
This type of woman vibrator has two parts of different sizes, which are meant to arouse the vagina and clitoris simultaneously, giving you a blended orgasm. One part is shaped like a penis vibrator, and the other part, shaped like rabbit ears, that stimulates the clitoris. Rabbit vibrators are among the best vibrators for women.
How To Use Rabbit Vibrator
- Put some lube on the sex vibrator and gently push it into the vagina, making sure the rabbit ears are placed against the clitoris.
- Experiment with your sex vibrator and figure out how the buttons work and what speed or intensity gives you more pleasure.
- You can use the rabbit vibrator in any position, for solo play or partnered sex.
Multi-Speed Rotating Rabbit Vibrator
The Multi-Speed Rotating Vibrator for women is a triple wow. A hit combo of clitoral, vaginal, and G-spot stimulation. It also features vaginal beads with multi-speed 360 rotation. Enjoy pure bliss in the tub with a glass of wine and your vibrator.
4. Realistic Dildo Vibrator
If you like dildos, then you will fall in love with a dildo vibrator. Most realistic dildos look just like a real hard cock complete with balls, glans, and veins. There are several types of female vibrators to choose from. You can enjoy this penis vibrator in different positions thanks to the suction base that allows it to stick to a smooth surface.
How To Use Realistic Dildo Vibrator
- Female vibrators come in different sizes, so make sure you choose the right fit.
- A female vibrator with a suction base means you can have the fun of trying out different positions without using your hands to support the vibrator.
Realistic Vibrating Dildo With Suction Base
Go on a cowgirl ride or take it doggy style, thanks to its strong suction base. Woman vibrator so filling you'll be feeling the bliss in no time.
5. Portable and Discreet Vibrator
You know the feeling when someone comes across your favorite girl’s vibrator just when you don't want them to. Yikes!! Well, the sex toy shop came to the rescue just in time. After all, your thing for vibrator orgasm isn't everyone's business. Discreet vibrators are clearly hidden in plain sight and easy to carry around.
How to Use Discreet Vibrator
- Use the discreet vibrator to tease your nipples, breast, clitoris, and thighs
- When you are wet enough, apply lube on the sex vibrator and insert, slowly at first.
- Turn on the vibration and choose the speed and position that suits you
Nothing feels so good, like keeping a naughty secret. Hide your favorite sex toy in plain sight and pretend to go to the ladies' for a touch-up on your make-up.
6. Anal Vibrator
Anal orgasm is a thing, and if you want a bit of back action, the anal vibrator is the way to go. Anal vibrators are specially made for anal stimulation. This vibrator sex toy is not just a vibrator for girls, it can be used by men too.
How to Use Anal Vibrator
- Use only anal vibrator for anal sex.
- Always make sure that you use a clean vibrator sex toy.
- Use enough lube to reduce friction.
- If it's your first time, penetrate slowly and gently. Go easy until you are comfortable with the speed.
Waterproof Multi-Speed Anal Vibrator
The Prowler gives you vibrations powerful enough to get you screaming an O yet gentle enough for a first adventure. It features a seamless plastic shaft that makes it easy for penetration.
7. Wand Vibrator
When you talk about intense high powered vibrator orgasm, the wand vibrator is the most powerful female vibrator. The wand vibrator is for women who want a direct stimulation of the clitoris that will drive them to a strong and fast orgasm.
How to Use a Wand Vibrator
- Although the wand is a vaginal vibrator, it can be used on other sensitive parts of the body.
- Lie on your tummy using some pillows or sex ramp to support you, making sure your clitoris is placed against the wand. Let your partner penetrate you from behind.
- Hold the wand against your clitoris and enjoy some self-pleasuring.
Vibrating Wand Massager
Get that deep, mind-blowing orgasm with this Rechargeable Vibrating Wand Massager. A powerful woman vibrator with 10-speed vibration and quiet design that promises quiet pleasurable moments.
8. Clitoral Vibrator
We got the clitoral vibrator, which isn't exactly a vibrator but feels so good. This sex vibrator imitates the tongue licking of a partner.
How to Use a Clitoral Vibrator
- Touch yourself, fantasize, or do whatever gets you in the mood before using the sex vibrator.
- Always start at the lowest settings increasing the speed or intensities as you go.
- The intensity should not be too high nor too low, somewhere in between that will give you maximum sexual pleasure.
Mini Clitoral Vibrator
The Mini Clitoral Vibrator has a rotating wheel of 10 silicone tongues and 6 different speeds to take you to cloud nine. It's USB rechargeable and waterproof too. What's more, you can fit this action-packed sex toy into your purse.
Safety Tips for Women Vibrators
No matter how awesome your woman vibrator is, you have to make sure you are using it rightly, and it is safe for you and/ or your partner.
- Apply enough lube on the genitals and woman vibrator before use to avoid friction.
- Vibrators collect bacteria, and these can be passed on to someone else if you do not clean them before and after every use. Use a disinfecting wipe or soap and water.
- Do not put sex vibrators from anus to vagina without cleaning first.
- Use a condom over the sex toy if you are sharing it with a partner.
- Always check your sex vibrator before each use. If it is cracked or malfunctioning, do not use it.