Sex lubricants- Your perfect partner for easy sex
Sex lubricants are gels or oils which may be natural or artificial that helps to reduce friction during sexual intercourse and makes the vagina supple. Needless to say, these play a vital role in sexual stimulation and enhance the overall sexual experience. lubricant oil for sex may particularly be useful if you are going through hormonal changes due to menopause or under any medication which affects sexual vigour. The use of lubricant in an otherwise healthy woman coupled with the self-lubrication helps to make the entire experience a lot more enjoyable. Let’s explore the different types and flavours of sex lubes online and compare products to find out the most suitable one for you.
Why do I need sex lubricants & gels?
Sex lubricants have many benefits. So it’s time to get rid of primitive notions and explore them to spice up your sex life!
1. Lube is for everyone: Lubes can be used by anyone irrespective of age, gender or sexuality. It can be used during homosexual or heterosexual intercourse as well as masturbation. However, it is important to choose the right kind of lube gel which is compatible with you, your partner or any other sex toy.
2. Enhances sexual pleasure: Sex lubricants are versatile. They come in various flavours and produce different sensations like cooling or warming. Some sex oils help to delay ejaculation. You may add a bit of lube to the condom to make sex more fun.
3. Great to relieve vaginal dryness: Vaginal dryness is one of the greatest enemies of pleasurable sex. But, you do not need to shy away from sexual activity when you have lube handy. Vaginal dryness is common and nothing to be ashamed of. Simply apply some lube and enjoy the ride!
4. Perfect partner for anal sex: If you are into anal sex, using sex lubricants are a must to avoid any pain or discomfort. It is important to remember, there is no natural lubrication in the anal region thus lubricant usage is imperative for great anal sex.
5. Facilitates safe sex: Friction due to vaginal dryness can cause tears and injury in the vaginal wall which may be dangerous. Increased friction can cause condoms to break off which increases the risk of STIs like HIV/AIDS. Water or silicone-based sex gels are ideal when you use lubes with condoms as other types may lead to condom breakage.
Why do women use sex lubricants?
Vaginal dryness is a common problem faced by many women. Sometimes, even healthy women can have decreased vaginal lubrication. Other reasons that contribute to vaginal dryness include medication, hormone level fluctuations in pregnancy or after childbirth, and menopause. However, the good news is, there are various kinds of vaginal lubricants available in the market which would come to your rescue.
But, sometimes female sex lubricants reduce the motility of sperm, so if you are trying to conceive it is important to use sperm-friendly sex lubricants. You may use home remedies like olive oil or Vaseline to relieve vaginal dryness but their suitability as an effective lubricant for women is not well known.
Why do men use sex lubricants?
Generally, the use of lubricant for men is common during homosexual activity. Sex lubricants are a popular choice among men during anal sex to help in relaxation and easy anal penetration. Lubricant for a man is also vital during penetration using a condom to promote frictionless safe sex and prevent condom damage. But, the most common reasons why men use sex lubricants are for curiosity, fun, comfort and because their partners wanted to do.
What are the types of sex lubricants for men and women?
Just like finding the perfect vibrator can be a difficult job, similarly choosing the best lubricant type may be challenging. The market is saturated with different types of lubricants. Hence, it is important to have an idea regarding their composition, features and uses before you can make the right pick.
1. Water-Based Lubricants
Water-based lube is popular because they are easy to wash away and do not leave stains behind. Water lubricants are thinner and offer easy cleanup. However, they may not be very long-lasting and you may need to reapply them several times during sex. Nevertheless, water-based lubricants in India are sold under many brand names due to their unmatchable compatibility with condoms and most sex toys.
2. Oil-Based Lubricants
Firstly, synthetic oil-based lubricants are long-lasting. So if you want uninterrupted sex, this is the ideal sex lubricant for you. However, they are not latex friendly and may result in a torn condom increasing chances of unwanted pregnancy. Sometimes, these can cause vaginal irritation and yeast infections in women.
3. Silicone-Based Lubricants
Silicone lubricants are hypoallergenic and long-lasting. So if you have sensitive vaginal skin, this is the perfect sex lubricant to avoid adverse reactions. They are also compatible with latex condoms. The only downside is they may degrade the surface of your silicone sex toys, in case you use any.
How to choose the best sex lubricant?
In general, it is best to start with a water-based lube. This is safe to use during penetrative sex, foreplay or masturbation. It is also the best lubricant for condoms as it is latex friendly and does not cause wear and tear of condoms. This lube is also ideal for people with sensitive skin prone to irritation and infections. However, if you are looking for some action in the shower or pool, it is better to use silicone or oil-based lubricants as they require minimal reapplication.
It is also important to avoid sex lubricants with artificial colors, flavours, additives and glycerin because these may cause adverse skin reactions and candida infections. Before choosing the best lube for sex, it is important to check the pH or acidity of the product to prevent the incidence of bacterial vaginosis.
Frequently asked questions about sex lubricant
Now that you have a fairly decent idea of the best personal lubricants, it is time to answer a few questions regarding sex lubricants.
1. What is the correct method of applying sex lubricants?
Generally speaking, there are 6 tips on how to use lube in the right way.
- Warm up the lube by rubbing between palms to make the application process comfortable and relaxing.
- Make lubricant use in generous amounts during anal sex.
- Use a cloth or towel underneath to protect your sheets from staining.
- Learn how to apply sex lubricants during foreplay for a sensual experience.
- Reapply lube accordingly for longer sex sessions.
- Use a sperm-friendly lube when trying to conceive.
2. Which lube is good to use with condoms?
Water-based lubricant is the best sex lubricant with condom. It is latex friendly and prevents condom break and fall off.
3. Is it safe to use lube in anal sex?
The use of lubricant for anal sex is mandatory to avoid pain and discomfort. Artificial Anal lubrication compensates for natural lubrication and makes the overall experience fun. It is important to put anal lube on condoms and sex toys you plan to use for penetration.
4. Is it safe to use lubes in oral sex?
Most edible sex lubricants are water-based and safe to swallow during oral sex. These may be flavoured with natural ingredients for a better experience.
Which sex lubricants are available at ItsPleazure?
If you are wondering where to buy sex lubricants online, your search ends here. ItsPleazure has the most versatile collection of sex lubricants in India. We sell sex lubricants under several popular brands like Durex, Trojan, Manmiao, MiniLove, Atlant and so on for men and women for the longest erection and ultimate climax.